Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kidneys

12 down, 22 more to go.

On Tuesday, I went for the dreaded kidney procedure. To make things worse, I was not sedated. I had only local anestheisa. I could feel every single thing that the urologist was doing to my kidney. From pushing in the long tube to puncturing the kidney ( It went PooP 3 times!). It was such an ordeal. I was shaking like a mad dog. The whole procedure took just 30 mins but it feels like hours.

The ordeal did not stop there. When the LA went off, the pain was excruciating. I had to cancel my RT session.

I cant wait to get home. I have been hospitalised for more than 10 days.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

there will be great reward for your current excruciating pain, i can well imagine that 30 mins of agony will be like an eternity. why is it always the nicest people that have to go through this? (not that i wish it on the bad people!)

Anonymous said...

No pain no gain.
U hng on thr, ok?
My frnds all thnk u r wow!
U knw God alwy luv u.

Anonymous said...

Every day I am at mass I pray for you Shandy. You should be feeling the prayers!!!!

My friends are also praying for you.


Luke has curly hair from his 1/4 percent English genes, Not Irish!!!
Love from (Lukes Mum) Maggie x

Unknown said...

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow.
>Helen Keller

It also helps if you wear shades and look cool along the way..

^-^

evelyn said...

Hi Shandy

Jia You and i am very confident that you will win the battle and back to work again. Stay cheerful as always.

Send my regards to Edmund as well he is definitely a very supportive brothers of yours

Regards

Evleyn

Anonymous said...

Quote;"Everything happens for a reason,everyone of us has a journey to make." You've all of us,besides your loved ones,walking this journey with you because you make it possible.You are one brave,down-to-earth girl!You'll come out triumphant,whatever our
Creator's plan is!

regular reader,IV

Anonymous said...

How are you?You have not posted anything since 4 days ago.
Pray you can overcome this obstacle and let us hear from you soon.
Some of us may not comment on your blog,but you have definitely made a difference in our lives.
Get well soon,beautiful girl!
De Silva