Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fever

Yay! Edmund got me my broadband today. I can now blog anywhere, even in the hospital.

The past few days werent too good for me. I was admitted since monday for fever. My fever does not seem to go off. I had very bad chills before each fever. It feels really lousy when you cant control your body. The massive shaking/shivering lasts for at least 15 mins.

Docs could not find the cause of the fever. They suspect that my left kidney is swollen and accumulating stale urine. I will be going for this PCN proccedure on Monday. A tube will be inserted to my kidney to drain out the urine. I will have a packet of urine stuck to my back. :( I really do not want to go through this, but am not able to convince my family. 2nd opinion says I should go through it too. Guess I have no choice now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shandy,

Always remember the power of prayers !... get well soon!! Take care

Anonymous said...

Dear Shandy Jie Jie,

You are a strong and positive girl. We will be praying for you.You would get well! Enjoy reading your blog:-)

Love Esther & Family.

Anonymous said...

Hey Shandy,

Keep your chin up and remember the power of prayers !!

Take care :)

Anonymous said...

It really is hard on you.
Do it for yourself,not because you have to..
If you are a fighter,fight on and you may triumph..