Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Radioactive Girl is having a Whale of a Time

3 down, 31 to go.

My younger but much bigger brother, Edmund (aff
ectionately called Edmundy by me) told me that while he was serving his national service, he would count down to the Operationally-Ready date. A tough day that has gone by is one tough day less to come.

I weighed in this morning. I have put on 3.4kg within a day because of the chemo and steriods. I feel like a whale.

Finally, I understand how Edmundy feels. Let's whale together.. :) kekekekekeke...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shandy,
Stay strong! We are all praying for you. You will definitely make it. Out of difficulties grow miracles.

Anonymous said...

feel like a whale? ...hmmm, all i can say is, stay away from the Japanese :P - ben.

Edmund Sim said...

What is this "whale" all about?

Yup, army taught me many many things. Like how to shoot a rifle, how to walk 10km while carrying 10kilos on my back, how to chao-keng.

The most important lesson i learnt is that time doesn't stand still. While doing the hardship, I kept telling myself is that it is one day less and one day closer to my freedom.

So Shandy-dy, hang in there. Grumble all you want on the discomfort you are in but do remember that as you grumble, you are one day closer to FULL recovery. - Just Edmund (no edmundy, pls)