Monday, July 28, 2008

I am real Hot!

I broke my all time fever record this morning. It went up to 40.4 degrees. The scary thing about this is that I dont feel it at all. Remember when we get our usual fever, we get bodyaches and all. I dont get any of it. Funny. I'm at 37.3 degrees now.

I have decided to proceed with the kidney procedure. But I have asked the docs to postpone it till Tuesday. I need time to cite myself up.

My last post seems like I'm behaving like a princess. Let me explain. Since I was admitted last Monday, the docs have been sending my blood, urine, poo to test for infection. None of the tests came back positive. So that leaves with 2 possibilities, kidney infection or tumour fever.

Now, here's my case. Firstly, the CT scan shows that the kidney is not infected. It is only sligthly swollen. Secondly, the urologist who came said that I look too well for someone who have an infected kidney. Lastly, there is a high possibility that it is just tumour fever ( which is common).

However, the docs need me to go for the kidney procedure before they can diagnose that it is indeed tumour fever. I find this rather ridiculous.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was worried but I'm relieved now,that your tests came back negative and it is likely the tumour fever, which is common among cancer patients.
Chin up!...you'll get out of this triumphant,in many different ways!

Jas

Anonymous said...

Mum says I have to learn from you.
She is right.Thank you.
This is what life is about,not always a bed of roses.
It is the strong who can conquer the blues,and fear!

Ah Spoilt