Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Vanity

23 down, 11 to go.

Went to see the doc today. He emphasized that the Brachytherapy is a SAFE and SIMPLE treatment. He told me not to worry too much about it. Painkillers will be on standby.

He wants me to go for 1 more chemo next week (i tot my last one was yesterday). He says it will be good for me.

He examined me and told me that my tumour in the cervix seems to have strunk, it doesnt seem to protrude from my cervix anymore.

I'm feeling well today, I drove myself to the hospital. I havent drove for a month. I really miss driving.

I even went for Manicure and Pedicure.

I think I'm getting well, cos Miss Vanity has returned. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing.I read thru everything as it feel so familiar, we had travelled the same path, the same A&E visits, the same panarnoid about infection. I get really pissed when someone cough towards our direction even if he is standing miles away. Ha ha.

Going thru your blog, you are such a positive gal. This healthy heart of yours will cause health to be bought forth in all parts of your physical body as well. amen. Continue to shine radioactive gal.

Oh ya, share with u a "auntie" tonic. On days you have no appetite, get ur mum to do"homemade chicken essence". Buy Kampong chicken, stripe off all skin and fats. Cook in chicken essence pot(ur mum shld know) for 4hrs. The essence from one chicken will be less than half cup. remove ALL oil floating on top and just drink the essence. It gives you all the protein u need. powerful in just one mouthful.

God bless.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I am happy to read that the tumour in the cervix has strunk !!

Be positive in mind, eat healthy and have faith...

Be happy always !

Anonymous said...

Vain again?
This is good news!
Now you can get recharged...ready to fight whatever side effects that Bra...treatment
might give you...like d need of bigger bra cups,etc? Hahahas,just kidding!..Get well soon!

Anonymous said...

why is my comment post deleted if it has no vulgarity or nastiness?
Bad spelling? owner may not mind..she seems like a nice lady!