Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Finishing Line

By noon tomorrow, I would have completed my final brachy.

As usual, I'll be sleeping beauty for at least 2 full days . The "drug" that is used to sedate me is rather strong. After each session, I can hardly recall any events that happened. While the drug relaxes my body, my bladder is not spared. My mum and aunt had put me in these amazingly huge diapers. I totally hate them. Not that I don't have a choice about wearing them . I can live in the loo. Haha

Sorry, no visitors till bladder's in good working condition.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Remember to pick up that pair of Golder Scissors to cut the Ribbon on the Finishing Line!
Cheers!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you feel so much better and feel more comfortable with brachy now. :)

Anonymous said...

Hv faith, these diapers won't be needed soon and you'll be only too happy to receive friends....
Rest well, sleeping beauty!

Anonymous said...

hi, i cn feel tt dark clouds r going 2b HISTORY!