Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Early Menopause

Now that my ovaries arent working anymore, I am officially menopausing. I am most probably your youngest menopausing friend.

Menopause is a lot worst than PMS. I suffer from hot flushes and mood swings, mostly in the night. I will wake up in the middle of the night soaked in sweat and be in tears. I hate being wet. I am behaving like a spoilt baby (which I have little control over). I wonder how my mum and aunt tolerates my nonsense.

If your mum or someone close is menopausing, do spare a thought for them. It is certainly not easy to go through the period.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh,so bad huh? i rd tt menopause last only 4 a while.
whn u recover, will u menstrate agn?
wow,it s less hassle without it too.
no worries,u ll be ok!

Anonymous said...

Menopause is the end of painful menstrating months but a start of carefree golden years...
hence,for you,
it marks the ending of these painful months and the beginning of joyful years of recovery!
Be positive, beautiful girl.
My friends are also praying for you.
DeSilva

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, they say Vit E is helpful. During this period, your skin gets dry too. And Vit E and lots of moisturiser helps. Valerie Yap.

Anonymous said...

c,u r mch luvd by mom n aunt,u mst luv them 2!...tho u cn't hlp fretting, try2 smile,ok?...whn u do tt,u cn 4get d suffering,4 tt moment,at least.

Anonymous said...

I hope your doctor gives you medication to counter the side effects of menopause.Keep positive.Let your aunt and mom's loving care give you the strength to fight on,especially as the going gets tougher.
You know there are also many people who are praying for you.
Jas

Jacinta said...

Hey, got to know your blog through my friend, Marvin. Just want to cheer you on, and to let you know that I'll keep you in prayers. :)

God bless!