Thursday, September 25, 2008

25 Sept 2008

I went for a CT scan on Monday. The results will be out by tomorrow. Doc gave an indication that the tumour has gone slightly smaller. Well, I'm happy as long as it has not grown. The tumour at the pelvic is rather massive, I do not expect it to disappear overnight. It will take some time. The details (dimensions) of the scan will be out tomorrow.

I've been well. I'm slowly gaining my energy back. I've been walking and sitting (rather than lying in bed). Good news! I'm off diapers! I'm finally in control of my bladder.. :) No more nappy rash!

Things are looking bright. Its going to be brighter if I can remove the urine bag. I'm going to see the urologist in mid October. Hopefully it can be removed.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you are back on your feet again and a step closer to your Paris and England holiday trip! With great support from the family and your optimism, full recovery is within reach. Shandy will never stop believing in herself. She can and will battle through all challenges in the journey of life with great success. 加油~

Anonymous said...

I've heard that you're always a life wire in any gathering,bringing much laughter and fun to everyone around you...
I'm sure the day WILL come,when you'll be having such gatherings again,with renewed energy and much joy!
Rgds from Des too..(sorry,he is not much of a blogger)
IV

Anonymous said...

Congrats! It's a great improvement and great news to all who cares for you! - Valerie Yap.

Anonymous said...

My friends and I are still praying and thinking of you Shandy. If you come to England you must visit Bournemouth!


Love from Maggie x(Lukes Mum )

Anonymous said...

Happy!I feel like the cloud is lifted.You need this,after all the sufferings.Mum says that life is like the tides.We don't suffer all the time.Good times will come and we'll be stronger to face new challenges...
JJ Manam

Anonymous said...

Wonderful to hear that up and walking as well as off diapers :p

We are all praying for you too... BELIEVE that you will recover totally ... Prayers, positive mindset, determination are great things that will help you recover including healthy eating ...
Lai Siong

Anonymous said...

gr8 2hear u r bettr!
stay postv!
u'll b ok.

tww said...

we will pray for you for He has carried it all. KT & WW