Monday, June 30, 2008

30 June 2008

Chemo girl is not well today.

The pain on my lower abdomen has worsen in the past few days. My little soldiers are on afternoon shifts. I am usually well in the mornings.

Fatigue has been hittng me quite frequently. I find myself dozing off a few times a day.

My lower back hurts too. I pray that it has nothing to do with my kidneys.

My hair has started to drop. I'd better get it shaved soon before i see bald patches.

I think it will be worse when I have my next chemo on 9th July.

Still, the worse I feel during chemo, the better it is for me.

Gotta "Tar Han".



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi shandy,
I am mala's cousin. Judy gave me your blog url.
You are very strong and brave. Hang in there gal! You are in my prayer......

Anonymous said...

Hey Shandy,
I just knew it today thro a colleague in office. I will be praying for you. Hang in there, girl!

Linda

Anonymous said...

hey buddy! Hang in there...we are all praying for you. you are right, must tar han . we believe that you will pull through . a friend of mine also went through chemo like yours and yet he came out much stronger. your daddy is a great example .

you know GOD is in control . have faith in him.

Take care.
will be seeing you soon in good state. ok la chow already

terence tan, lilian and lucian

we love you

Anonymous said...

Hey Shandy, I think you are the bravest person I know. I don't know if I will be the same if it had happened to me ! And my god girl ! You are one fine writer ! You will be in my prayers ! I am very sure that you can fight this and get well soon !
So happy to see you last Sunday !
God Bless !