Friday, June 27, 2008

4 Days of Crying

When I was diagnosed, I cried everyday. 4 days to be exact.

On the first day, I cried because there was a huge mass on my pelvic.

I hoped that it would not be cancerous.

On the second day, I cried because it was cancerous.

I hoped that it has nothing to do with my womb.

On the third day, I cried because it was cervical cancer.

I hoped that I could still have children.

On the fourth day, I cried because I was told to forget about fertility.

I stopped hoping.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shandy, you write so well... the adventures of 'radioactive girl' i'm sure will be an inspiration to people whether you mean it to be or not! Hope is not something you ust ever lose, and your friends and family are around you to help you keep the hope alive. Luke

Stig said...

well Shandy, I don't know what to say. I can only imagine what you are going through.

I truely hope that you will be strong to ride this through, I'm sure our group of friends will be behind you. Have faith, take this as an opportunity to rest. The road is long and you will definitely emerged as a better person through this ordeal.

If you need someone to speak to, IM or chat, I will be here. Got plenty of time.

Between, that picture in yr profile is gorgeous!!

Get well soon.

James

Anonymous said...

God has not given us a disease of which there is no cure. b.

genie said...

our thoughts and prayers are with you. You will beat it. Get well soon.

Choco Tan said...

Hi Shandy..if it's not for facebook...i will not have know what you are currently going thru...this news saddens me...it is definitely tough for you and yr family...I hope you are coping ok along the treatment..do hold on and you will sure be blessed...you are a nice person...i will be yr blog reader...God Bless you!

eewa