Saturday, June 28, 2008

Rapunzel

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair, so that I may climb the golden stair.

I had always kept my hair long so that one day, my prince will climb up to my 3rd storey bedroom. Guess my prince will have to take the stairs instead.

My hair has been my crowning glory.

Since the doctor said that I will lose my hair during the chemo, I have decided to cut my hair. I had a bob. I look good in it. ;) I wanted to keep my hair to make a wig but I realised that it was far too little. I think I can only make a paint brush out of it.

When my hair starts to drop, I will have it shaved and become G.I. Jane. I dont want to go through the agony of seeing bunches of hair fall. So Andy will bring me to Sri Dewa when the time comes. Bring your camera along.

I've been trying to use a scarf to cover my hair to imagine how I will look shaved.

Enough said, the hair will grow back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl, it's time to go shopping for scarves....Hermes here we come! :)

Anonymous said...

Princess, you want to borrow my SAF no. 4 camofluge? Then you will be 100% GI Jane :)

yaiLOVEoink said...

god gif hair to ppl with ugly heads...